Terms and conditions
LEGAL DETAILS :
In this document, the following capitalized items have the following meaning below:
1. The “Company” or “Metaversana Ltd. business entity” means Metaversana Limited, a company registered in Ireland and having its registered office in Ireland
at the following address:
The Old Station House,
15a Main Street,
2. “Website” means the Company’s website on which Know Your Customer procedures, RGPD regulations, information management procedures, as well as multi-jurisdictional compliance have taken place.
3. “Blockchain” refers to a digital ledger or database that is chronological, consensus-based, decentralized and mathematically verified in nature.
4. “Crypto currency” means a digital asset designed to function as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure transactions and control the creation of additional units of the currency.
5. “Innovative” means new or emerging technology, or new uses of existing technology, that provides a product, service, business model or delivery mechanism to the public.
6. Passphrase” and “private key” mean a personalized code that is associated with a public key encrypted by algorithms.
7. “Services” means any service provided by Company, including services available to users created by third parties.
“Community Services” and “Delegated Services” means third party services not affiliated with the Company.
8. “User” means any acquirer and holder of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens or NFTs.
9. “Virtual Token” means a form of digital media record whose utility, value or application is limited solely to the acquisition of goods or services, either solely within or in connection with the Platform, or in connection with which it was issued or within a limited network of platforms.
10. “MTVR” (always spelled in full capital letters) means a virtual token created by the Company, for access to goods and services in the MetaVersana ecosystem, as described in the white paper.
11. MetaVersana Ecosystem means the environment in which future developers and users interact. Both a living and technological construct
Where community members and developers contribute to the creation of tools, services, products and devices.
12. “White Paper” means the document published on the website that describes the MetaVersana project and the complex problems it aims to solve.
In addition, it will detail the features and purpose of the MTVR token.
MetaVersana Features, Functionality, Rights, Warranties and Disclaimers:
1. You may use MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs as an instrument to access certain goods and/or services within the MetaVersana ecosystem.
2. MetaVersana is a digital storage medium whose usefulness involves only the use of services within the MetaVersana ecosystem.
3. Your use of MetaVersana is subject to the terms and conditions available on the website.
4. All materials in the white paper are provided “as is”. The company makes no warranties, express or implied. In addition, the Company disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
5. The Company makes no warranty as to the future use or value of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs, whose value may fluctuate and may be reduced to zero.
6. You are not expected to make a profit from the acquisition of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens/NFTs and do not intend to profit from the future success of the Company’s business and/or the Company’s efforts or the future of the Company.
Company and/or the efforts of the Company or others.
7. MetaVersana does not represent any stock, debenture, stock or unit of the Company.
MetaVersana does not represent any ownership interest and does not grant any ownership, control or voting rights in the Company, and does not confer any right to receive a share of the Company’s profits or any distribution of dividends or the right to receive a share of the Company’s profits.
Right to receive a share of the profits of the Company or any distribution of the assets upon the liquidation and dissolution of the Company.
8. The Company is not obligated to redeem the MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs at any time.
9. MetaVersana does not represent securities, commodities, exchanges, future investment contracts commodities or a financial instrument of any kind.
Purchases and sales of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs are not subject to the applicability of any law that may govern or regulate any type of financial instrument.
This disclaimer and all other documents referred to in it, including the white paper, do not constitute a prospectus or offering document and do not represent an offer for sale to the public, nor do they constitute a solicitation of an offer to purchase any investment, security, commodity, futures contract or exchange.
10. The acquisition of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs is not intended for investment purposes and the User should not acquire MetaVersana/MTVR with such intentions.
MetaVersana is not designed, developed or intended to be used for investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment.
You acknowledge, understand and agree that the holding of MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs does not constitute a guarantee that the holder will be able to secure all assets or profits generated or held on behalf of the holder.
Assets or profits generated or held on behalf of the Company.
11. You acknowledge and agree that you are not acquiring MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs for investment or speculation, arbitrage strategy, immediate resale or other investment purposes.
12. Nothing in this white paper constitutes any form of advice: legal, financial or otherwise. If you need any form of advice, you should consult the appropriate professional in your consult the appropriate professional in your jurisdiction.
13. MetaVersana retains ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property contained in this white paper, and all rights are expressly reserved.
14. You are solely responsible for determining your tax liability for any transaction used to access MetaVersana services.
Tax obligations within certain jurisdictions vary and may include accurate record keeping and certain transactions may be subject to tax.
15. If any part of this disclaimer is found by a court to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this disclaimer will remain in effect.
16. Crypto-currencies and/or Blockchain technology remain unregulated in a multitude of countries and countries and jurisdictions. Changes in your country or jurisdiction may impact your access to the Services and/or MetaVersana/MTVR NFTs and tokens.
MetaVersana Company cannot guarantee that any regulatory changes will not impact you or the activities you perform using MetaVersana/MTVR tokens and NFTs within the MetaVersana ecosystem.
17. Monetary and Financial Code:
This token offering does not fall within the scope of the optional visa procedure set forth in Article L. 552-4 of the Monetary and Financial Code.
MetaVersana.com is not a financial intermediary within the meaning of article L. 546-1 of the Monetary and Financial Code, or a service provider on services provider within the meaning of article L. 54-10-2 of the Monetary and Financial Code.
Investing in a token offering as defined in Article L. 552-3 of the French Monetary and Financial Code entails risks of partial or total loss of the investment.
The MTVR token created for the operation of the MetaVersana.com platform is a digital token that falls under article L. 552-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, and of the technical subcategory of the “utility token”. It does not confer to its subscriber any financial right.